Thursday, May 31, 2012

The day before Winter!!!!!

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd share with you my latest desserts to salivate your taste buds. Working almost everyday of this month and an accident with my phone drowning in coconut sorbet mix has delayed such tasty treats for the eyes!

The feeling of Winter has crept up and I see a massive demand for people's favourite, such as the..


Sticky date pudding with vanilla butterscotch sauce and coffee ice cream

Finally choosing the perfected recipe, I have gained 2 kilos in the process. It is such a satisfying dish, I might have one when I get to work!


Set coconut tapioca with caramelised banana and jasmine ice cream

I'm sorry to see the banana fritters go, but welcome back the coconut tapioca!!! This smooth velvety spoonful (or should I say spoonfuls) is a beautiful cleanser at the end of the meal!! It is accompanied by the fragrant jasmine tea leaves infused ice cream and crunchy sesame cashew nut praline.


Prune and cognac creme brulee with walnut biscotti and fresh pomegranite

As a sweet special for the last 2 weeks, this creamy delight was delicious!! Many great comments were received and I'm sorry to see it go, but it has been replaced with something devine with chocolate and caramel (pictures to come..).


Lemon souffle with Coconut sorbet and meringue

This little tangy dish here is just a beautiful combination. It was inspired for my craving of lemon meringue pie! Coconut sorbet was my variation. It works well!!


Strawberries and cream macarons

Our supplier had given us a box of strawberries for free and then jam was created. I made vanilla macarons filled with strawberry buttercream, using the homemade jam. Yummy!!


Chocolate brownie

2 big slabs were actually made for the sweet bites because it was just that damn good!


Passionfruit vanilla macarons

This is the new sweet bite starting today! I'm very excited! And..yes..I'm going to have that also when I go to work soon. You can come and enjoy it too if you visit! =)

Xx

No comments: