Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back to work!!

Hello everyone!! Boy do I have heaps to tell you this week. I have been so busy and have been dying to blog about my first 2 weeks back at work. With the foot still heeling and learning to walk properly again, I gotta say time has flown by so fast..I need to catch up on sleep. So, to begin the goss...I'm going to show you my new specials on offer at CODA!


Pear souffle with macadamia ice cream and ginger bread crumbs

replaced by...


Banana souffle with chocolate hazelnut ice cream and muscovado tuille

If you love ferrero rocher, this ice cream is to die for!!!! CODA's sexy chocolate ice cream is teamed up with Gianduja (hazelnut paste) and crushed hazelnut brittle = OMG.."better than SEX" hahaha and you can't go wrong teaming that up with banana souffle.


 Chocolate blood orange tart with blood orange and coconut sorbet

This dish was very tasty with the jaffa, coconut flavour runing through it. However, it is not as popular as the...


Chocolate tart with salted caramel, sweet corn ice cream and caramel popcorn

You can't go wrong with salted caramel!!! I am in LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I know, I know..sweet corn ice cream..its weird right? WRONG!!! So popular in ASIA, I married the corn with the caramel to compliment the chocolate tart.. So...try it before you say...REALLY?


Caramel popcorn

I popped popcorn for the first time in a pot on the stove. It was a very fun experience. I just love the popping sounds and the vibration of the lid everytime it 'POPS'. So much fun!! I was tempted to eat it all instead of serving it.

There isn't a picture, however, ice cream sandwich flavours are kaffir lime ice cream and coconut sorbet. One word x 3...YUM YUM YUM!!!!!


Special taste plate for the lovely friend who visited from SYDNEY!!

He wished not to be named, so...you know who you are and thank you for the surprise visit!!! You've made my week!! I feel very special!! I hope you enjoyed the tasting as much as I had the pleasure plating it up!

I don't think I'm sampling anymore...but I might call it.. ''Quality control". HAHAHA...not.

Have a great night!!

Xx

No comments: