Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pandan Brulee Anyone?

Hi guys!! After a big week at home with family and great food, it's bigger at CODA!! This week's sweet special is...

Pandan creme brulee with fresh red grapes, nectarine, pear and kaffir lime syrup.

This creamy dessert is refreshing on the palate after the strong flavours coming from savoury dishes such as the duck curry.

And to provide a little tang on the tongue is a new souffle flavour...


Passion fruit Souffle with citrus salad and orange cardamom ice cream. Creme pat tuille to Garnish. 

CODA has small sweet BITES for dessert lovers who are too full to fit in a big portion of sugar at the end of their meal. So, we have put together a little something you can have with your coffee. Crisp Walnut Biscotti and Milk Chocolate Fudge is available at the moment.

Gnight Xx

1 comment:

Aliiiiiiiiiiiiice said...

I had pandan donuts once.

They were not good. --__--

That said, I had chocolate pandan ice cream once at the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in NYC and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!111oneone >_<

I've tried really hard making pandan-flavored pudding once, but it didn't turn out so well. I could never figure out if I put in too much or too little of the extract/essence.

Or maybe I'm supposed to just go old-school and steep some fresh leaves in the milk/cream.

GAHHH!!!! PANDAN FLAVOR!!! I SHALL MASTER YOU!!!!

The creme brulee doth sound supremely fantastic, though, I've got to say!